Understanding the risks facing our communities such as flooding, extreme weather and heat, and what we can collectively do about them. In particular:
- What exactly are the risks and what might be their impacts on us?
- How can we deal with emergency situations?
- How can we prevent or mitigate hazards before they occur?
- What is already in place to deal with emergencies locally?
- What does activity before, during and after an emergency look like across different aspects of our lives: food, travel, energy, local services, communities etc?